Our world is evolving at a rapid pace, and that includes the online gambling and betting industry. Technology continues to play a key role in it. One such innovation is the integration of augmented (AR) and virtual (VR) reality. Thanks to operators like 10 cric casino (https://10cric.com.in/casino/), Indian players can expect to be among the first in the world to experience these technologies. Let’s talk about it in more detail.
What is Augmented Reality?
Let’s start by answering the question in the title. Augmented reality is the technology of superimposing digital objects on real-world objects. Say, when a user points the smartphone camera at the real facade of a building and sees an animation with its history.
Leaders of the online gambling industry predict that virtual games will not only begin to gain popularity among both experienced and casual gamers, but will become the norm in just a couple of years. Augmented reality has already become a popular way to play thanks to the development of smartphones, with the most popular augmented reality game being Pokemon Go, and many others following in its footsteps.
Virtual reality gaming is a more complex format, as it presents a whole new world. But the industry is evolving and there are already virtual reality platforms and consoles on the market, most notably the Oculus Quest VR suite.
Although the VR set was initially only available for trial, it quickly hit the market for players to enjoy at home. There is no doubt that in a few years, virtual reality will be refined to the point where it will become commonplace.
What the AR/VR Industry will be Able to Offer Players?
The development of augmented and virtual reality games will definitely have an impact on the world of online gambling. One of the biggest advantages of online casino games is that you can enjoy your favorite games from the comfort of your own home. And with the advent of virtual and augmented reality games, you will make the gaming experience even more realistic.
One of the best features of online gambling is the interaction with other players. But the use of AR & VR technology takes this experience far beyond just chatting to socializing. You will be able to ‘truly’ sit at a table with players from all over the world! Not only will you be able to see the other players at the virtual table with you at 10 Cric casino, but also their movements, giving you a sense of camaraderie, which is very important when playing craps or roulette.
Some Top-Notch AR & VR Games
We have prepared for our Indie readers some examples of games that utilize advanced virtual and augmented reality technology:
- VR Roulette. In 2016, one of the titans of the online gambling industry Microgaming presented its revolutionary development — VR Roulette — at the ICE exhibition in London. Participants of the exhibition were able to use the Oculus Rift virtual reality helmet to try this game based on the classic version of roulette. They put on a helmet and automatically moved to the roulette table with funny robots as dealers. The audience appreciated the game from Microgaming, which eventually won the ‘Innovation of the Year’ award;
- Gonzo’s Quest Treasure Hunt. Another leader in the online gambling industry, Evolution Gaming released this unique game in 2021. Gonzo’s Quest Treasure Hunt is a mixture of a video slot and a live game. The process is controlled by the dealer as well as the virtual character Gonzo. The game unfolds against the backdrop of the ancient golden Inca city of Eldorado, where you, together with Gonzo, must find and collect the treasure. Unlike the original game with a 3×5 field, Gonzos Quest VR has a huge ‘stone wall’ with 70 stones. On this wall the player must make winning combinations and get cash prizes. Behind each stone there are hidden treasures and payouts. And each artifact gives you the opportunity to win up to 20,000 coins!
With the development and spread of VR & AR, the number of gambling amusements that utilize these technologies will increase. All this is sure to please Indian players, because thanks to operators like 10 Cric casino, they will always have access to the best games on the market.
10 Cric Casino — Recommended Choice for Indian Players
When picking an online casino in India, you are sure to hear and read quite a few rave reviews about 10cric. This operator is deservedly popular in the country for many reasons:
- Its collection includes a large assortment of online slots, table games, bingo variations and other types of entertainment;
- In addition to gambling services, the operator also acts as an online bookmaker, with more than 60,000 weekly betting events available on its website;
- A wide range of bonuses that can meet the expectations of both rookies and experienced players;
- Comfort of money transactions, thanks to the use of proven payment methods on the site;
- Professional support service, able to quickly and efficiently solve user difficulties;
- Striving to constantly develop and integrate new technologies into its work, etc.
By the way, Indian players can also have a great time by picking any entertainment from the 10cric live casino section. As you can understand from the name, it presents an assortment of real dealer options. In these games, a live person — the host or dealer — is a full participant of the process. He/she manages the game, communicates with participants, and explains the nuances of the rules.
The specificity of real dealer games is the necessity to watch video broadcasting from the studio. Therefore, you must control the quality of the internet connection to get a premium gaming experience and eliminate the risk of lowering the chances of winning. In addition, live dealer games do not have a demo mode. This means that to participate in them, the player must authorize with their 10cric login. Also, you must make a deposit. Once these conditions are met, you can start playing.
The development of the live casino section of the brand’s website allows us to confidently predict that it will be one of the first in India to incorporate VR/AR technology into its operations.
Yes, 10 cric casino was one of the first in India to offer local players the opportunity to play with dealers. It is to be expected that this operator will be one of the first to promote VR and AR gambling in the country.
Virtual and augmented reality technologies have differences. The first one with the help of a special headset allows the player to be transported into a virtual world. The user is surrounded by 3D images, sounds, smells, etc. As for augmented reality, it uses the real world as a background and adds virtual objects to it.
These are pieces of entertainment in which developers have integrated virtual objects into the gameplay. They allow participants to use innovative ways to interact with 10cric casino games.